- Minimum English communication skills
- Significant self-direction including the ability to prioritize daily work and maintain high productivity.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients and colleges and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- MS Office knowledge (especially word and outlook)
- Minimal reporting skills.
- University degree is a must.
- Previous experience in the same field is preferred.
Jobs Packages & Timing:
- A three month training period is applied.
- Salary to be decided upon experience and training period performance.
- 20 to 30 days paid annual leave (depending on candidate experience)
- A vehicle will be provided plus laptop and phone monthly credit
- Duty days from Saturday to Thursday (Half day on Saturday)
- Duty timing 8:30 to 4:30