- Proficiency in English language.
- Excellent communication and organizing skills
- Significant self-direction including the ability to prioritize daily work and maintain high
- Ability to interact effectively with clients and colleges and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Excellent reporting skills from data gathering and analysis tools, to planning, editing
- and designing a report.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (especially Excel)
- Marketing /business management degree or similar is preferred.
- Previous experience in the same field is preferred.
Jobs Packages & Timing:
- A three month training period is applied.
- Salary to be decided upon experience and training period performance.
- 20 to 30 days paid annual leave (depending on candidate experience)
- Duty days from Saturday to Thursday (Half day on Saturday)
- Duty timing 8:30 to 4:30